After 2’200km we did a first review of our material and some small pieces (Miguel’ sandals was the biggest item) were given to my parents. At the same time we decided to order some things:
- Rohloff 18-teeth sprocket for Miguel’s bicycle: To try making very steep (>10%) hills less painful (or just possible) to cycle.
- Rohloff sprocket tool as we are afraid mechanics in Portugal (and elsewhere) will not have this specific tool.
- Rohloff oil set: our gear box requires oil change every 5’000km or one-year. Eva had already her set and did change the oil. Now is the turn of Miguel’s bicycle.
- Icebreaker new t-shirts for her and for him. We both have an old one almost transparent and we love the brand.
- Sigma bike computer holder to make a new spare. Our original broke, and the ‘spare’ is now in use.
- Tent lamp Blackdiamond Moji because the shorter days arrive we prefer to have a lamp for tent/table instead of using all the time our headlamps.
We ordered on a German website and make them delivered to Miguel parents in Lisbon where we expect to arrive at some point in August.